The Nashville V-15 Purpose:
To foster for its members a fun, cooperative, and sustainable sailboat racing program; that improves skills; provides enjoyable, high-quality competition in balance with sportsmanship; and supplies the benefits from Fleet participation, contribution and fellowship.
Nashville V15 Program Goals:
- Double-Handed, One-Design Sailboat Racing in Nashville
- Leverage existing Nashville racing knowledge to grow participation
- Introduce new racers to the sport
- Mentorship and learning emphasis
- Competitive racing combined with sportsmanship, composure and observance of the rules
- Fleet citizenship building on the investments and sacrifices made in time, effort and money to make a successful recreational organization
The Nashville Sailing Meetup will can put you in touch with other sailors for other events!